As of Monday 16th November 2020, same day telephone appointments will be available to book online. These appointment slots can be accessed via your online services account and will be released each day at 8.30am.
- All slots available to book online are telephone appointments only, patients should not attend the practice.
- You will be contacted within 2hours of your telephone appointment slot.
- On your appointment booking please provide a reason for the appointment and an up to date telephone number.
- The practice reserves the right to move your appointment to a more appropriate clinician who will best manage your presenting medical problem.
- These slots must not be used for requesting continuous sick notes or repeat prescriptions.
Our phone lines continue to be extremely busy; we hope this will go some way to reduce some of the pressure and demand patients and staff alike are experiencing. We also hope it will be easier for those who cannot access a computer, or who have other medical queries to get through to the practice.
Minor illness appointments with our Advanced Nurse Practitioner Caroline will be available to book via telephone only. Caroline is able to consult and prescribe for a wide range of minor illness ailments such as; infections (e.g. chest, urine, ear, sinus & skin), coughs & asthma, diarrhoea & vomiting, thrush/vaginal discharge, chicken pox and eczema/psoriasis etc.